Callcorr PTY LTD takes great pride in being able to provide an innovative solution to the mining industry in conjunction with the Australian Turntable Company.
The Australian Turntable Company
With 25 years’ experience ATC is now delivering turntable solutions to the Mining Industry globally.
Through our commitment to Quality (ISO Accredited) and Innovation, ATC have achieved a world class reputation for the design, manufacture & installation of high quality mechanical rotating solutions which in turn provide substantial benefits to an operation and process.
Products developed specifically for the Mining Industry include;
- Turntables stationed at the crusher face with a capacity to cater for up to CAT 797F dump trucks,
- Sizer Crusher turntables allowing for a reduction in downtime to approximately 30 minutes,
- Turntables for tunneling or underground operations and
- Turntables for use within maintenance facilities.
The key benefits for a mine site that have been independently recognized include;
- Increasing material throughput at the crusher,
- Reducing dump cycle times,
- Reducing total cost of dump cycle operation,
- Safety benefits due to the elimination of reversing,
- Reducing driver fatigue and stress,
- Space savings,
- Fuel savings,
- Reducing tyre wear & tear,
- Reduces mechanical pressure,
- Potential to reduce fleet size,
The ability to weigh and report on the load before and after dumping with a higher degree of accuracy than current onboard systems.
The Mining Turntable has the ability to increase production and lower capital equipment costs; it is a good fit for Callcorr as it complements other products we have and is in common with our company philosophy to reduce our client’s risks and cost base through innovation.
Callcorr looks forward to working with ATC to bring this product to the marketplace and provide the after sales service and backup required to maintain this outstanding equipment.
Mining Truck Turntables
ATC turntable technology allows mine managers to improve the dump cycle times of the truck fleet.
Instead of risky and time-consuming reversing maneuvers, trucks are simply driven forwards onto the turntable to a pre-determined position. The turntable is then rotated and the load ejected. Because positioning is more precise, dumping is cleaner. Once the load is dumped, the truck is ready to be driven away.
ATC turntables are designed to be operated around the clock for long periods between maintenance.
ATC benefits include:
● Increased productivity.
● Safety improvements.
● Reductions in operating costs.
● Reduction in fleet size requirements.
● Traffic management optimization.
● Longer truck tyre life.
● Can be integrated in conventional and fully automated sites.
The ATC Mining Truck Turntables have operating capacities of up to 700 tonnes at 15 m diameter. The MTT operates with mining trucks up to the CAT®797F.
Technical advantages of ATC MTT technology include:
● Reduction in cycle time, operating hours, maintenance, energy & consumable costs.
● Consistency of dump cycle times through automation in any weather conditions.
● Critical Safety improvements through the elimination of reversing maneuvers.
● Space savings for hardstand and maneuvering area, with the MTT 700/15 taking up a total area of 400m²
● Reduction of vehicle queuing times due to accelerated dumping times.
● Improved Dump Cycle monitoring through ATC’s visual and software applications Optional operational extras to meet site specific requirements include:
● Load analysis/ monitoring/surveillance
● Data collection
● Traffic management planning
● Mobile crusher MTTs
To request further information: email@example.com.